Reprise Licenses 300th RLM Customer

This month Reprise Software licensed our 300th RLM customer.

We wanted to take a moment to thank all our customers for making Reprise successful, and thought this would be a good time to take a look back at the history of RLM and FLEXlm.

Back in the FLEXlm days, we had about 300 customers in 1993/1994, when GLOBEtrotter took over the FLEXlm product from Highland Software.  That was 6 years into the life of the product.  We ultimately got to about 2000 customers by 1999.   So we added about 300 customers/yr (on average) for those last 6 years.  Or 25/month.

It has taken Reprise 5 years to get to 300 customers.   Last quarter (Q1/2011) we added 24 new customers which was the largest number for any quarter in our history.

The other comparison is that in the FLEXlm days, nearly all of our customers were new to license management,  since license management was a new technology at the time. At Reprise, about 65% of our customers are new to license management, and the other 35% are switching from another technology.  We are pleased that companies both new and old to license management are selecting RLM as their licensing solution.

So, once again, thanks to everyone for another great milestone in Reprise Software’s history.

Help for RLM license administration

- view the RLM License Administration Manual here
- Visit our license administration help page here

Written by Reprise Software - Visit Website

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *