As you probably know, RLM supports virtually every type of license. This article presents an overview of RLMCloud, our Licensing-as-a-Service offering.
If you support concurrent (floating) licensing, Reprise offers both conventional on-premise license servers, and license servers deployed on RLMCloud.
RLMCloud is an easy-to-use solution for hosting your product licenses on standard RLM license servers in the Cloud. It is a turnkey solution, 100% hosted by Reprise Software, Inc. and administered through your browser.
Your customers use your licensed products without installing RLM license servers on their own networks. Their floating licenses are in the Cloud instead.
Best of all, RLM supports both cloud-based and on-premise license servers from within the same version of your application without code changes. For example, you can simultaneously support large enterprise customers who insist on on-premises license servers, while smaller customers may opt for the convenience of a cloud-based license server.
Eliminate the Challenges of On-Premise Software Licensing
RLMCloud solves some of the more challenging issues with on-premises license servers.
You no longer have to:
- Ask your customer for the license server hostid
- Require end customer to perform license server set-up/maintenance
- Worry about hostid spoofing, virtual machine cloning, and license server rehosting
You will be able to:
- Disable licenses instantly for non-payment, or for lapsed subscription
- Upgrade/downgrade licenses without special “replace” or “upgrade” licenses
- Enable secure pay-per-use payment models using RLM report log
- Set up automatic failover server support
Support for Mobile Platforms
- Uses standard https, no firewall issues
- Supports many additional development platforms, including iOS and Android
- Supports many additional development languages, such as Java, Delphi, Python, etc.
To talk to someone about RLMCloud, Licensing-as-a-Service, Activation Pro, or to schedule a live demo, please contact [email protected].