We are excited to announce the release of RLM v15.1, which provides a number of security enhancements, simplifies service installation, and fixes multiple bugs.
Significant improvements, such as the introduction of the Mongoose web server make RLM more secure, while also simplifying installation for your end-users. These upgrades give you and your customers peace of mind and reduce your support cases.
Some of the new features in the latest release include:
- The embedded web server has been changed from GoAhead to Mongoose.
- The RLM web server now requires login to access.
- Running RLM as root/administrator is no longer restricted.
- The web interface now supports HTTPS.
- Several additional security improvements.
See the Release Notes for all the details.
Click Here to Get the Updated RLM
If you are not a customer yet, request a free trial or contact us at [email protected].